Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Return of the Personal Fairy


Deep inside us -- even during life's heaviest moments -- there's a whimsical and adventurous little fairy trying to escape. Setting it free is sometimes the best thing we can do for ourselves, and everyone around us.

This tile is well-hidden at Fernanda's International Market, 3045 N. Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale ... the closest hiding place I could find to the one on the dock by the water taxi ... It's in the restroom (in the rear of the store with the sign that says "Toilette") ... in the little cabinet under the sink, smack up against the side near cans of cleaning sprays etc. Here's hoping the whimsical fairy finds a good home, right in the neighborhood.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Restaurant Gal said...

I think I found the tile that was meant for me. Rest assured, she will have a wonderful home. Thank you.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Mary Tiler More said...

I'm very glad you have a personal fairy. Seems everyone needs a personal fairy these days ... I like the little hiding spot. I shall have to return there someday soon. Enjoy your fairy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home