Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pushy Patty




Patty's co-workers found her pushy and annoying. They had no idea how afraid she was of losing the only job she ever loved. It was her identity, and all that mattered, the thing that made her get up every morning. Without it, she'd be lost.

Left Pushy Patty under the Andrews Avenue bridge along the river in downtown Fort Lauderdale, because it was kinda rainy and I didn't want her to get all wet.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! What a wonderful treat. My husband (Tom)found it on the way over the bridge to meet me for lunch at the Downtowner Saloon for lunch today. I was anxious to get back to work. Too funny, my bosses name is Pat, she was the first person I showed it to. We went on line, and saw you had others nearby. She went to CVS on the way home to see if she could find one, but was sad to see it wa already found. We love the idea, thank you so much.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Mary Tiler More said...

I'm glad Pushy Patty was found. That's funny about your boss ... hope she's not too pushy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home