Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A nice slice



Sometimes an end-of-the-day beer and a slice is nice. Left this tile on the sink in the bathroom at Dough Boys, which has REALLY big slices and pretty good garlic rolls, and good subs. It's a real local spot. The kinda place where you could have a wine and a meal with a friend, or dine alone at the counter with your newspaper.

Also, I meant to mention this earlier. But I left a tile at Art Basel earlier this month ... a tile of a bald woman. I forgot to photograph the tile and have no idea whether it was found, but I would venture to say that it was. I had to unload her pretty quickly as they were going to check my bag to make sure I wasn't taking in art to the main show. I was planning to take her over to Wynwood and drop her there ... but that didn't work out. Hope she found a good home somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home