Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunglasses at night



I frequently see people wearing sunglasses at night, and I'm a little jealous because I can't pull that off. It's not that I wanna look cool, but sometimes, I want or need to go out and I'm not feeling altogether sociable. When I feel that way, I kinda like that no one can see my eyes. Sunglasses can provide necessary distance at at times ... during the day, it works, but at night, if I put sunglasses on, I'm just pretty much blind as a bat. I can't see. But Johnny here's got these real dark shades, and he wears them, even when he goes to clubs. I always see people pointing and laughing at him, but he appears not to see them. Maybe that's the whole point. Not being able to see. Dropped Johnny off at Supercuts, so he could get a little trim. I forgot to put my little sticker on the back of this tile .... so no one will every know why or how it got there. Usually, there's a little message on the back of each tile that says something along the lines of, "This art was placed here for the sole purpose of being found." Every time I write that, I almost write "soul purpose." I think I might just start saying that instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home