Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Think tank


Meg doesn't like yoga or meditation, but sometimes when she is feeling really stressy she presses her face up against the fish tank and imagines that she's in there, swimming around with those little neon fish, and it makes her feel better.

I went to The Field to listen to Irish music with friends and asked my friend Jane to stick this on a shelf as if it belonged there. But she was just sitting there looking at it like maybe she wanted to keep it so I let her ... now my little tile is traveling to someplace really far away, someplace that I have never even been. Meg's ready to get outta town. She's tired of looking in that fishbowl. So, I had to leave another tile (below) at The Field instead. I dropped it in what is now known as my usual spot. While this one is titled Jane's Weekend Job, it's actually not about my friend Jane .... It's about the crazy things we sometimes gotta do in our spare time just to pay the bills ... maybe I shoulda called it In A Pickle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home