Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Tiling Suko Thai

Mary Tiler More is really slipping. Tonight I went to Suko Thai at Gateway with S and Dancin' J and hid a tile in a cabinet under the sink in the ladies' room. It was a special tile, very different from the others ... And I forgot to photograph it. If the person who finds it ever reads this and has easy access to a digital camera, it would be really, really great if you could e-mail a pic to me. But if not, no worries. Suko Thai is one of my favorite places. I love the beef satay and that peanut sauce is to die for. I also like the Phuket beer, which is not pronounced as you might think. It's apparently pronounced "poo-get."

We were totally entertained by two Weimeraners hanging out in a mini-station wagon outside the CD Collector with the windows down, as was everyone it seems. They were possibly the cutest, and most photogenic dogs, I have ever seen. If S can figure out how to get the pics off her phone and into an e-mail I will post them here. Turns out there's a William Wegman exhibit at the Norton Museum of Art in West Palm Beach. Maybe the dogs were in town for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home