Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

More snow


Dropped by Christmas by the Sea event in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea where there was lots of snow, merry people, Christmas songs and loads of decorations and lights. Checked out a homey little spot called the Village Pump and left this tile in the bathroom sink. It's a painting of someone who's had one too many of those Starbucks coffees and should really switch to decaf. But she looks pretty festive in her holiday sweater despite being completely wired on caffeine. Hopefully she got lucky that night and found herself a happy home. I think it would be ultimately cool if one day, five years from now, I walk into somebody's house or business and see one of my tiles. I think I wouldn't say that I painted it. I'd just smile inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home