Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Fred's Frustration





Poor little Freddie, He can smell burgers and dogs cooking on grills all over the neighborhood, and he can't even get one little bird to torture. What were the humans thinking putting these damn bells around his neck? They've totally destroyed any hopes of sneak attack now. It's moments like this that drive him straight to the catnip.

Dropped Freddie off at Total Wine. In the ladies room, there's a little cabinet with all kind of little drawers in it, and that's where Fred will remain until someone comes along and finds him. I like to hide things in little nooks and crannies and drawers and cabinets, rather than just put them in plain sight. Maybe it's a reward for those curious enough to search for something, even if they don't know what they're looking for.

Every time I have been to a hotel, the first thing I do is look in all the drawers and under the mattress. I know that's weird, but I just can't help it. I'm not sure what I expect to find, and the truth is that I have never found anything worth remembering, but still I'd have to check. Anyway, if no one finds Fred, he'll get no catnip and might have to take up drinking, since there wouldn't be much else for him to do at Total Wine. Even if they had mice that came out and played at night, Freddie wouldn't stand much of a chance with those bells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home