Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Work and play



Dropped a few tiles - one at Sunrise Cinema at Gateway and the other at Fantasia's of Boston, the coffeeshop next door. The first is Trina's Swirlies. ... Trina never had much to say at staff meetings. She was always too busy doodling swirlies on the back of her agenda. The other is called Ladybugs - "I spent the whole afternoon chasing the ladybugs ... Exhausted I fell asleep on the grass and I woke up to find ladybugs all over me." It's a favorite line from the movie Under the Tuscan Sun.

I learned today that one of my tiles brought a smile to someone who was having a bad day and inspired them to want to do random anonymous art. This makes me very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home