Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Matter of the hearts


My anti-Valentine's tile went out early, and straight to a good home. So there's no worrying about whether my little square will be out on the cold street, or stuck in a restroom till some very observing person unearths it form its hiding place. In fact, by Valentine's Day, this tile is going to be hanging in a friend's tiny local art collection, right next to a painting by Hegina Rodrigues. I think it will be very happy there. I hope my other tiles have found homes by now, too. ... The sentiment for this piece: Happy Freakin' Valentine's Day: If Margie saw one more heart she was gonna puke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home