Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Helen Can't Decide

e.


Some days, Helen couldn't make up her mind about anything. Cinema Paradiso or Gateway? The yellow shirt or the blue? Pinot Grigio or popcorn? In the end, well, it was Then She Found Me at Cinema Paradiso. A premiere. Free. Written and directed by Helen Hunt. Wow, every other time I have been to this incredibly comfortable theater, it was me and four other people. Tonight, a packed house. There were too many people around for me to even consider dropping a tile ... so left it along the river downtown ... in one of those little covered things with the benches, along the New River ... not that far from the Briny Pub ... where some singer-guitarist was singing Cat Stevens and a song about a horse with no name ... felt good to be out of the rain ... but it did rain. By the way, the Helen tile was created before even knowing about the Helen Hunt movie, so maybe I will set up a psychic hotline. And oddly enough, in that movie, it looks like Helen had some struggles deciding as well. I'm not realy sure why, as it seemed a pretty easy decision to me.

2 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

Does anyone ever E-mail you or post on your blog if they find one?- I realize the chances of me running accross one is really infintesimal, but if I did I would SOOOO reach out and contact you on your site.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Mary Tiler More said...

Thanks. Yes, sometimes people leave comments or e-mail directly. But you are the first to ask me a question ... so now I've had to figure out how to post a comment to answer your question. Far easier than I thought. I hope you find a tile someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home