Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

A very big night




It was a veerrrry large weekend for tile-dropping. Three tiles at three establishments in downtown Fort Lauderdale. Their stories:

Lenora may look all prim and proper but she could outdrink a sailor and spent many a Saturday night doing just that.

Pamela isn't judgmental. She just knows deep down inside that everyone who doesn't agree with her is wrong. If she can't convince them of that, she becomes extremely frustrated.

Tired of being hurt by people she considered friends, Claire decided she would have to be a lot tougher to get through this life. Today she is entirely self-sufficient, but there's a dash of bitterness.

My stockpile of fresh tiles is depleted, so I see more painting in my future. So far, I've put 40 out there, but I've only made a small dent in the pile in my closet. I wonder how long before I'm all done, and how I'll feel about that, and what I will do next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home