Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jane says ....


Jane warns that we should not let what happened to her, happen to us, and even though it sometimes seems impossible to find time for play, she's right. When all is said and done .... do we really want to look back and say, "Wow, I sure did put in a whole lot of hours at the factory." Besides, how productive can you really be when you're tired, cranky and mischief-deprived?

I, for one, plan to take Jane's advice and stop letting important things in life, like hiding tiles in random spots around town when no one is looking, slip through the cracks.

It's been awhile, but I'm back.

Jane is trying to get out and have a little fun now too. She's at Lester's Diner on SR 84 in Fort Lauderdale ... in the ladies room, I think.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Welcome back! I missed your wonderful stories and pictures.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Mary Tiler More said...

Thanks! I missed writing and painting and hiding them too.
MTM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home