Tilefortlauderdale

One woman, lots of paint and hundreds of tiles. If you're here because you found a painted tile, it's yours to keep.

Friday, July 06, 2007

A tile for Joey


I am so incredibly lucky. A friend recently informed me that she had snagged a bunch of small tiles from a pile that one of her neighbors had out for bulk pickup. There were some bigger ones in there, she said but she didn't think I would want those. I went right over and found some really huge tiles ... They're a little too big to carry in my purse and hide somewhere, but I painted one last night to give to my brother for his birthday. He likes to garden. I love it when I can snag something from the bulk pickup pile to paint on. There are lots of smaller purse-size tiles, too. So I'll be painting and hiding some of those very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home